“Just got mine today. I gasped and squealed at the glory of it. So gorgeous!”
The Meggan converts to backpack or messenger carry in just seconds! Designed by our co-founder to carry it all, this bag now stands up on her own. Lovingly crafted from our stunning natural tanned leather, and with our signature jade lining. You won’t find this attention to detail and quality for less.
*Each batch or shipment of naturally tanned leather may vary in shade.
- Premium full grain leather in a rich brandy color
- Jade lining, interior organizer, and changing pad
- Top of the line gold hardware, zippers, and feet
- 1 extra large exterior pocket with magnetic closure - easily fits a large phone
- 2 medium exterior side pockets with magnetic closures
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
Two Bags in One:
- New Patent Pending 3.0 Organizer insert. Top zip closure,One large zipper closure insulated snack pocket, two insulated interior bottle pockets and one front, anti-microbial zipper pocket, designed with additional structure, standing alone with ease and includes side d-rings for stroller straps, or crossbody strap. Also, improved outer elastic sippy cup pockets. Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade LLC
- Dimensions: 9"(H) x 5"(W) x 16" (L) *Measurements taken when filled with baby items
- Antimicrobial zipper pocket-Front right pocket - 5”w X 6”d
Large Zipper Insulated snack pocket - 5.5"d x 10.5"w
- New 3.0 Organizer Insert - Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade LLC.
- Changing pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry - now wider than ever for additional comfort
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 14.5"(H) x 5"(W) x 16.5" (L)
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 12” - new, increased drop
- Cross Body Strap: 56" - new, improved length
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 4 lbs. with organizer, 3.30 lbs. without organizer
Beautiful and practical
I love Lily Jade bags so much that this is my third one. I also have the Shaylee and Elizabeth. Did I need to buy more after my first bag, the Shaylee... absolutely not. It would still be perfect for everything I use them for. But these bags are just so beautiful, practical, and durable. They are such a joy to use. The Meggan is definitely the largest bag. I like using it when I need to pack more stuff when out with my two toddlers, such as when I'd like to throw their sweatshirts inside. I also have been using this every day at work (teacher) and it's great for easily putting my laptop, lunch, etc. in at the same time. I love keeping the inserts and packing cases packed and ready to go so I can just grab the right one when going out with the kid(s) and then being able to just take them out quickly to have the bag to myself again. The one feature that I do miss on this style, is an outside pocket on the back of the bag. I love using this pocket on the other two styles. I'm petite and this style does look large on me, but I'm OK with that. Obviously, I highly recommend Lily Jade. If you often pack a lot of stuff go with the Meggan.
I got my meggan as an engagement present and I absolutely LOVE it. It holds so much stuff and even though it look huge on me (I'm 5'1), I'm obsessed with it, quality is amazing and I just ordered an OE Indigo Shaylee.
I love this bag. Seriously. When I first received it I was blown away by the quality. IMPECCABLE. I did my research on a lot of diaper bags and watched TONS of youtube reviews comparing different ones before I settled on Lily Jade (then it was watching TONS of youtube reviews comparing different Lily Jade bags). This bag holds SO MUCH STUFF. Probably more than I need to be bringing around with me but I like to be prepared. I'm now in the market to purchase another LJ because they're just so stylish :)
I love this bag. It has plenty of space for all the stuff I cart around for my two toddlers. Its also beautiful! The leather is soft. Its a wonderful bag!
Beautiful but not great for petite moms
I really do like this bag, I think the colors are beautiful together, it’s well made and I hugely appreciate the backpack conversion! My only problem is that I’m a petite woman so this bag looks more like a weekend bag for me! I wish the shoulder straps in particular were adjustable in length as it hangs a bit too low for me. This won’t be an issue for anyone over 5 ft however. Might consider getting the madeline for daily use and save this one for longer outings.