"The Anna Backpack is smartly designed to perform as two bags in one! To provide ideal packing options, Anna’s interior is divided in half and the back half fully unzips down the whole length of the bag. Now you can separate and organize your baby gear, work materials, gym clothes and everyday items into their designated side of the bag. With the busy woman in mind, the grab handle makes for a quick dash out the door and Anna converts from backpack to crossbody carry in seconds. Even the largest bottles and tumblers will fit into the side pockets. Pack her to your heart’s desire! Full grain leather and exclusive features will serve you for many years to come."
*Each batch or shipment of naturally tanned leather may vary in shade.
- Premium full grain leather in a rich shade of black
- Lilac lining
- Top of the line gold hardware, zippers, and feet
- 2 Exterior front zipper pockets
- 2 Exterior large, open, side pockets for bottles and tumblers
- 1 Interior zipper pocket in the front compartment
- 2 Interior slip pockets in the front compartment
- 1 Interior slip pocket with magnetic snap for a laptop, tablet, books or binders in the back compartment
- 2 Interior elastic pockets in the back compartment
- 1 Exterior magnetic pocket for extra storage or tucking in backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with a natural stone bead and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 15"(H) x 13.25"(W) x 7 1/2"(D)
- Cross Body Strap: 56"
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 3.5 LBS without crossbody strap 3.86 LBS with crossbody strap
This is such a beautiful backpack!!! I love the lilac color, I like the contrast and that it’s not as bright as the jade. It’s very roomy, it’s deeper than a regular backpack. Unfortunately it didn’t fit my 17” HP work laptop which is what I wanted it for and which fits in my backpack meant for 15” laptops. It might fit if the top edges weren’t as round or if it was a little taller. My old 15” MacBook Pro fits perfectly though. Hoping Lily Jade will make some adjustments as you can no longer buy 15” MacBooks and this would be great for carrying work and baby things in the same bag. I’ve decided to keep it because it’s so nice and plan to use it for long days out with my toddler.