*Standard one year manufactures warranty still applies
“Finally, a bag that’s as beautiful as she is functional.”
The Elizabeth converts to backpack or messenger carry in just seconds! Lovingly crafted from our stunning natural tanned leather, and with our signature jade lining. A combination of features and quality you won’t find for a better price.
*Each batch or shipment of natural tanned leather may vary in shade.
- An outlet is a bag that didn’t pass our rigorous cosmetic inspection, but still qualifies for a 1 year structural warranty. It may have a nick or two on the leather, a minor stitching error, or a slightly discolored spot in the leather. These are minor cosmetic differences that don’t affect the function or integrity of the bag. Many customers can’t even spot the difference!
- Outlet bags are added as they become available, so we can’t predict when stock will be replenished. So if you love what you see, don’t wait!
- Premium full grain leather in a rich grey color
- Jade lining, interior organizer, and changing pad
- Top of the line gold hardware, zippers, and feet
- 4 Large exterior pockets with magnetic closures - easily fits a phone or tablet or other large items
- 2 Exterior side pockets (great for bottles or water bottles)
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
- Patented, removable, machine washable (gentle cycle) 12 pocket organizer.
- Changing pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry - now wider than ever for additional comfort
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 11"(H) x 7"(W) x 17" (L)
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 8.5" - new, increased drop
- Cross Body Strap: 56" - new, improved length
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs. with organizer, 2.80 lbs. without organizer
I love this bag! I have used everyday I’ve had it! I love the inner liner to use when I drop off my daughter at church, etc. I also keep the insert in the car and lighten my bag when I need to. It’s been a great bag for me for the past three years! I searched high and low before I bought my bag and I’m so happy with it.
The bag was beautiful and had a small scratch on the handle that I might not have even noticed if I’d not known something was wrong. I have had the Meggan for almost a year, and it looks great, no visible scratches and I love that it fits all of my daughters things for long days out. I love the backpack option and how well made and durable it has been. I was looking for something smaller now that my daughter is older and my husband got this for me. It’s beautiful like the Meggan, but the first time I used it parts of the leather rubbed off the handle. It’s not a lot, but it is very visible since it’s on the handles. I would understand if I’d had it for a while, but this happened maybe within the hour. Not sure what to do, as Lily Jades return police states they accept unused bags, but I only used it for a day and it damaged easily. Not what I had come to expect from Lily Jade.
Hi there Maribel! It sounds like there could be something more going on with your bag, than the discount allows for. If the bag is indeed defective, then it won't matter that you have used it for a day. Please email us with your order number and some photos showing the affected area - firstname.lastname@example.org - We'd love to help! Best wishes, Customer Care
This bag is just as gorgeous in person as it is in photos. Since I ordered an outlet bag I inspected it to see if I could spot the imperfection. The only thing I could notice was a small scratch in the leather on the edge of one of the outer pocket flaps. If I hadn't been looking for it I wouldn't have noticed it so it wasn't a deal breaker. As far as size and functionality, it fit everything I normally carry and I'm one to pack everything but the kitchen sink. The insert had two elastized pockets that I thought were for bottles, but they were too narrow. I just configured my things differently to make things fit. I do wish it were a couple inches taller to make it easier to zip, but it still worked out fabulously. I feel comfortable and confidant using this not only as a diaper bag, but as my purse because it's that gorgeous.