*Standard one year manufactures warranty still applies
“Finally, a bag that’s as beautiful as she is functional.”
The Elizabeth converts to backpack or messenger carry in just seconds! Lovingly crafted from our stunning natural tanned leather, and with our signature jade lining. A combination of features and quality you won’t find for a better price.
*Each batch or shipment of natural tanned leather may vary in shade.
- An outlet is a bag that didn’t pass our rigorous cosmetic inspection, but still qualifies for a 1 year structural warranty. It may have a nick or two on the leather, a minor stitching error, or a slightly discolored spot in the leather. These are minor cosmetic differences that don’t affect the function or integrity of the bag. Many customers can’t even spot the difference!
- Outlet bags are added as they become available, so we can’t predict when stock will be replenished. So if you love what you see, don’t wait!
- Premium full grain leather in a rich grey color
- Jade lining, interior organizer, and changing pad
- Top of the line gold hardware, zippers, and feet
- 4 Large exterior pockets with magnetic closures - easily fits a phone or tablet or other large items
- 2 Exterior side pockets (great for bottles or water bottles)
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
- Patented, removable, machine washable (gentle cycle) 12 pocket organizer.
- Changing pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry - now wider than ever for additional comfort
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 11"(H) x 7"(W) x 17" (L)
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 8.5" - new, increased drop
- Cross Body Strap: 56" - new, improved length
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 3.9 lbs. with organizer, 2.80 lbs. without organizer
I love my bag. I love the leather, the look, feel and the pockets are incredible. It allows for all my belongings to be divided in a genius way. I originally bought a brandy coloured one for myself but I gave it to my sister as she had a baby. I then purchased a black bag for myself. I use it daily for work. Only thing I would change is that I wish it was 10 cm larger to allow me not to rearrange my laptop when travelling and that the side pockets were deeper for full size water bottle. I would also lengthen the straps a bit too. Saying all that, does not mean I don’t love my bag as I do. I use it daily for work as a backpack and by the handles as it allows me to look comfortable and professional. I would suggest Lily Jade place this bag in not only motherhood cause working girls need the functionality too. It is worth the money even though conversion rate and postage was pricey it is still worth it.
After both my husband and myself inspected the bag, we couldn’t find a single flaw..I’m glad we went with the outlet bag!
I love using my bag!! I haven't used it that much but so far I have had a good experience with it
Excellent quality and it looks even better in person. I like the size of the Elizabeth for the days I’m packing light for my girls, and the times I run to the store by myself and I take out the baby stuff I still carry an almost empty bag because it just looks so good! It holds its shape when you set it on the counter as well which is awesome for packing it and when your holding a baby you can easily use one hand to get what you need out of the bag. The shoulder strap it comes with makes it a 5 out of 5 star because it makes it a very comfortable shoulder or crossbody bag.
I love this bag! I have used everyday I’ve had it! I love the inner liner to use when I drop off my daughter at church, etc. I also keep the insert in the car and lighten my bag when I need to. It’s been a great bag for me for the past three years! I searched high and low before I bought my bag and I’m so happy with it.