“I just couldn't imagine bringing my baby home from the hospital without one.”
The Shaylee can be worn over the shoulder, as a messenger bag, OR as a backpack! Crafted from our stunning natural tanned leather, and now with our new signature jade lining. A combination of function and beauty you won’t find for a better price.
*Each batch or shipment of natural tanned leather may vary in shade.
- Premium full grain leather in a black color
- Jade lining, interior organizer, and changing pad
- Top of the line gold hardware, zippers, and feet
- 1 extra large exterior zippered pocket
- 2 large exterior magnetic pockets--perfect for extra large phones
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
Two Bags in One:
- New Patent Pending 3.0 organizer insert. Top zip closure,One large zipper closure insulated snack pocket, two insulated interior bottle pockets and one front, anti-microbial zipper pocket, designed with additional structure, standing alone with ease and includes side d-rings for stroller straps, or crossbody strap. Also, improved outer elastic sippy cup pockets. Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade LLC
- Dimensions: 9"(H) x 5"(W) x 16" (L) *Measurements taken when filled with baby items
- Antimicrobial zipper pocket-Front right pocket - 5”w X 6”d
Large Zipper Insulated snack pocket - 5.5"d x 10.5"w
Accessories Included :
- New 3.0 Organizer insert.
- Changing Pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 13"(H) x 5"(W) x 14.5" (L)
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 12”
- Cross Body Strap: 56" - new, improved length
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 3.40 lbs. with organizer, 2.60 lbs. without organizer
I decided to get the Shaylee in black to use as my work bag so I could carry all my essentials as well as pump supplies. It's super sleek and doesn't even look like a diaper bag. The leather is so soft! The only downside is that it does get heavy since it's leather, but it's expected for such great quality.
I’m an ICU RN and when the pandemic started I opted for washable bags. I wanted a few nicer options for outings and events. This was my first LJ purchase. I love it. The leather is so soft and buttery. I’m an OVER-PACKER and I find style fits more than enough of what I need. I love that there are so many ways to carry the bag! The black with the gold hardware is beautiful! The zippers are smooth. The insert’s zippers aren’t that smooth But I don’t use them and keep the zippers anyway so it doesn’t bother me. I did have an issue with the messenger strap and customer service was quick to respond and fix the issue immediately. For this particular purchase, I’m more than happy!
Not what It seems
The bag doesn't fit items in a seen in the video..its small on the inside especially with the insert..unfortunately this bag is not worth the amount of money spent...