"A seasoned leather for every season of motherhood and womanhood. Tanned and finished with the finest oils and waxes, your bag reacts to your touch to reveal its complex coloring. Our New York leather factory tumbles and finishes each hide using Old World techniques and time-honored traditions. It is the same tumbling process as our deluxe leather but with a natural finish. Welcome to the unmatched quality of Lily Jade."
*Each batch or shipment of naturally tanned leather may vary in shade.
- Premium full-grain leather in a rich shade of Old English
- Natural lining, 12 pocket organizer & changing pad
- Top of the line silver hardware, zippers, and feet
- 1 extra-large exterior pocket with magnetic closure - easily fits a large phone
- 2 medium exterior side pockets with magnetic closures
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
Two Bags in One:
- New Patent Pending 3.0 Organizer Insert. Top zip closure,One large zipper closure insulated snack pocket, two insulated interior bottle pockets and one front, anti-microbial zipper pocket, designed with additional structure, standing alone with ease and includes side d-rings for stroller straps, or crossbody strap. Also, improved outer elastic sippy cup pockets. Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade LLC
- Dimensions: 9"(H) x 5"(W) x 16" (L) *Measurements taken when filled with baby items
- Antimicrobial zipper pocket-Front right pocket - 5”w X 6”d
Large Zipper Insulated snack pocket - 5.5"d x 10.5"w
- New 3.0 Organizer Insert - Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade.
- Changing pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry - now wider than ever for additional comfort
- Gorgeous double-sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 14.5"(H) x 5"(W) x 16.5" (L)
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 12” - new, increased drop
- Cross-Body Strap: 56" - new, improved length
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 4 lbs. with organizer, 3.30 lbs. without organizer
Perfect purse and diaper bag
Love this bag! The OE is gorgeous. Holds a ton, very spaxious
Best bag ever
Absolutely love this bag! It’s such great quality, perfect size, and stylish!
Amazing, Beautiful Meggan
I love my beautiful new bag! The color and smell is heavenly!!
Old English leather is velvety soft. The Meggan holds more than my Shaylee. It’s a classic look and fabulous for an overnight trip or a huge diaper bag.
Solid Bag, Love the size and sturdiness!
I ordered this bag after having another brand's bag fail after only 2-3 months of wear. I've had this bag for about a month now and so far, it's holding up great. I don't use it for a diaper bag. I use it as a work bag during the week and then as a bag to haul stuff for my family on the weekends. I must walk several blocks from where I park my car into my office. Things I love are the size and the ability to convert into a backpack style. I keep a wristlet in the front pocket with my cell phone to just grab and go into the grocery store, etc. My electronic BP cuff, my O2 oximeter, my pen holder, air pod pros, Oakley soft-sided sunglasses case, travel umbrella, battery pack, charger cords/power supply for my surface, and various sundries (i.e. medications, lip balm, etc.) fit inside all the insert and built-in pockets to keep everything organized. I am in the process of converting the changing pad to a laptop sleeve for my Surface and/or my iPad Pro 11". I carry both during the week and a journal 6 1/2 by 9 1/2". I liked the idea of insulated pockets to put my keto-friendly snacks (i.e. string cheese, turkey sticks, cool until I can put them in the refrigerator, etc.). I wish the end pockets could hold a water bottle and/or coffee tumbler. The zipper at the top is not large enough to get the insert in and out easily when the insert is full (I take most stuff out to get the insert to collapse enough to then pull out the insert which is inconvenient). The insert bottle pockets are not big enough for a tumbler but do fit most small plastic water bottles. My Yeti branded 30 oz Rambler, nor does my 18 oz yeti bottle for a frame of reference. The inserts' insulated pockets are just not big enough for the snacks and a cooler pack to keep them cold. Regardless of what I wish it had, it is still far superior from anything else I've ever owned for hauling all my gear to and fro.