Lily Jade warrants against manufacturer’s defects for up to 1 year after date of delivery for the original order. If the item cannot be repaired, we will replace it with the same style and color of bag. Replacement bags are covered under the 1 year warranty from the date of delivery for the original order; the 1 year warranty does not renew at the date of delivery of the replacement bag. If the item cannot be repaired or replaced, we will issue a Store Credit for use on our website in the amount of the original purchase. Please note that irreparable items will not be returned.
To help our customers understand what is NOT covered under our warranty, here is a helpful list:
- Leather Wrinkles: full-grain leather is a natural hide that comes from a cow, and sometimes there are natural marks that come from the cow's environment. We view these variations as the natural beauty and uniqueness of the leather, and absolutely normal.
- Wear and Tear: as you journey through every season of motherhood, bumps and scrapes will inevitably happen...and your Lily Jade is no exception!
- Accidents: if your child draws on your bag, a strap breaks in a game of tug-o-war, the bag is incorrectly cleaned or treated, something gets spilled on the bag, or any other sort of accidental misuse...Lily Jade does not cover repair or replacement. Lily Jade also does not offer warranty coverage for bags that have been intentionally damaged.
If a warranty claim is made within the first 30 days from the date of delivery for the original order, Lily Jade will provide a return shipping label and ship a replacement bag at no cost. Click here to start the return process. Any packages returned COD without proper return documentation from Customer Support will be returned to the sender.
If a warranty claim is made within the first 180 days from the date of delivery for the original order, Lily Jade will cover the cost of repair and shipping both ways. For warranty claims made after 180 days from the date of delivery for the original order, the customer is responsible to pay for shipping cost to our repair center and Lily Jade will cover the cost of any repair and return shipping.
Please see below for warranty details regarding designs qualifying for Outlet Sales;
- An outlet is a bag that didn’t pass our rigorous cosmetic inspection but still qualifies for a 1-year structural warranty. It may have a nick or two on the leather, a minor stitching error not affecting the structure, or a slightly discolored spot in the leather. These are minor cosmetic differences that don’t affect the function or integrity of the bag. Many customers can’t even spot the difference!
- We believe in stress-free shopping: Worried an outlet may not be for you? That’s okay, you may return a new and unused outlet bag up to 10 days after you receive it. We want to you to be 100% happy with your purchase.
- Outlet bags are added as they become available, so we can’t predict when stock will be replenished. So if you love what you see, don’t wait!
OUTLET WARRANTY: TERMS & CONDITIONS
- What is not covered: Obvious wear and tear from usage, cosmetic issues, and concerns that don’t affect the function of the bag.
- Outlet bags must be returned in unused condition within 10 days of shipping in order to qualify for a refund.
- To initiate repair, replacement, or credit, the customer must send photographs along with original order number to our customer service team at email@example.com.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Lily Jade reserves the right to assess and exclude issues not directly related to the structure/function of the bag.
- All returned bags will be examined to determine if the issue is a defect or wear and tear issue. Any bags not meeting our defect criteria will be returned to the customer.
- Our policy is to repair the issue if possible, replacement becomes an option only once the repair isn’t a solution.
- Lily Jade cannot guarantee that bags can be replaced as outlet stock is limited.
- In the event that the structural issue has been identified as covered by the warranty but cannot be repaired, an in-store credit will be issued.
This warranty is transferable to another party. However, we must be able to confirm the original purchaser and order number in order for any warranty claim to be honored.
For our international customers, Lily Jade will cover repair costs up to $50.00 USD by a local repair facility. The customer is responsible for providing a repair estimate and submitting the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive reimbursement. Be sure to contact us prior to having your bag repaired by a third party. International customers will be responsible for covering duty charges for replacement items during the warranty period.
If your product falls outside of our warranty period, please feel free to contact us with support related questions.
To start a warranty claim, contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com. Email any supporting photos of the problem along with your order ID to help us get you taken care of quickly!