Sedgwick Leather Care 65ML
Leather is an organic material and can look beautiful for years to come with regular care! We trust this product to do the following:
- Prevent leather from drying out!
- Create a barrier to moisture, heat and minor abrasion!
- Prime leather to be easy to clean!
- First wipe down your bag with a slightly damp cloth to remove any dust or debris.
- Allow to air dry
- Next apply a dime sized amount of conditioner to a clean cloth and gently buff it into the leather.
- Repeat until all leather has been treated!
We recommend repeating this every three months for a bag that is used daily and more often for bags that are exposed to a particularly sunny or rainy environment! Apply this before WaterStop spray to keep your leather soft and clean.