"Here by customer demand, this favorite style of moms with multiples is just what the heart desires!”
The Meggan converts to backpack or messenger carry in just seconds! Designed by our co-founder to carry it all, this bag now stands up on her own. Lovingly crafted from our stunning natural tanned leather, and with our signature jade lining. You won’t find this attention to detail and quality for less.
*Each batch or shipment of natural tanned leather may vary in shade.
- Premium full grain leather in a rich camel color
- Jade lining, interior organizer, and changing pad
- Top of the line silver hardware, zippers, and feet
- 1 extra large exterior pocket with magnetic closure - easily fits a large phone
- 2 medium exterior side pockets with magnetic closures
- Zippered interior pocket
- Two interior pockets
Two Bags in One:
- New Patent Pending 3.0 organizer insert. Top zip closure,One large zipper closure insulated snack pocket, two insulated interior bottle pockets and one front, anti-microbial zipper pocket, designed with additional structure, standing alone with ease and includes side d-rings for stroller straps, or crossbody strap. Also, improved outer elastic sippy cup pockets. Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade LLC
- Dimensions: 9"(H) x 5"(W) x 16" (L) *Measurements taken when filled with baby items
- Antimicrobial zipper pocket-Front right pocket - 5”w X 6”d
Large Zipper Insulated snack pocket - 5.5"d x 10.5"w
- New 3.0 Organizer Insert - Removable & machine washable (Gentle cycle) *Organizer designed and patented by Lily Jade LLC.
- Changing pad
- Adjustable, detachable extra long strap for messenger carry or backpack carry - now wider than ever for additional comfort
- Gorgeous double sided leather tassel with natural stone beads and individually cast logo bead
- Dimensions: 14.5"(H) x 5"(W) x 16.5" (L)
- Shoulder Strap Drop: 12” - new, increased drop
- Cross Body Strap: 56" - new, improved length
- Cross Body Drop: 16" - 30"
- Weight: 4 lbs. with organizer, 3.30 lbs. without organizer
I had to return the bag and parting with it was hard! The soft leather and the amount of space were my favorite features of this quality item. Perhaps it was the Instagram photos that got my visual senses on a hype and the itch to purchase the bag. Knowing that my bank account may be over 300 short that week, I went all in to search the company. The deciding factor of purchasing this bag (my first purchase at L&J) was actually discovering that a company’s founder was a homeschool momma (found our common ground) and that L&J supports adoptions (resonates deep with me) and women & men going through unexpected pregnancies. Although I did not bother to dig deeper and ask how much of my purchase actually goes toward such support, I was on board to be a contributor anyway. So I was thrilled to get the L&J box! Opening it was exciting too…but once I took the bag out, the happy’s went away. The bag was very…square. Beautiful and soft. But just a big square. I was still holding on to hope..that maybe if I try it on??? Well, I am quite petite and at the time of trying on the Meggan, I was 6 weeks postpartum. Wearing the bag made me feel short and stocky (stocky-er being postpartum) and I knew I would never bring this big of a bag to church. The Meg was meant for anyone who is not 5’2 or 3” ; it was not flattering and I did not feel put together. This bag is for a tall individual who is also a heavy packer..I have three boys and we normally pack the Bogg bag for an outing and I ended up purchasing the Anna in Medium size, which turns out perfect for a petite mom like me. I think to capture more sales, this trendy (and oh so desirable) bag would be a hot item amongst moms and light packers if it came in a mini size like the Anna bag. Sometimes I just want a diaper bag that does not look like a diaper bag, but something unique like a **small** square Meggan bag on my back! On another note, Rae in customer service is a GEM!
I have been drooling over this bag since I found out we were expecting our 2nd baby. I had done ALL the research, watched all the videos, and read every review and the Meggan was my must have bag. Arrived quickly, packaged perfectly and stunning. I knew immediately I made the right decision. I have received so many compliments in the short amount of time I have owned her and everyone is surprised when I tell them it’s actually a diaper bag. Thanks to LJ for filling the gap in the market for a diaper bag that is functional yet stylish.
I have a 5yo, a 2.5yo , and one on the way. I love how big this bag is that it can hold everyone’s needs with room to spare. I switched from my old bag and put the exact same things in my new lily jade bag and it felt lighter in my new bag! I am so glad I finally got this bag and I couldn’t ask for a better bag.
I am a twin mama and this honestly is the most perfect bag for my family! It's not only the most beautiful bag I've ever own, but it is super organized and can hold SO MUCH STUFF! It makes me feel good wearing it too. Gorgeous bag! You won't regret it.
This is my favorite Lily Jade bag! I love that it’s large and I can carry everythinggg for both kids in it but it doesn’t feel huge. It’s so stylish as well. Even when I don’t have it filled up it slouches so nicely. The camel and silver is the PERFECT combo.